Pension Risk Manager sought for to work with one of the largest pension schemes in the UK. Our client is seeking a candidate who is a qualified actuary with strong technical knowledge to join them as a Pension Risk Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has experience in risk, assurance and finance data to join as a Pension Risk Manager.
Responsibilities of the Pension Risk Manager:
- Monitoring changes and trends in market factors that could impact the company’s exposure to pensions risk
- Delivering on cost saving targets by in-sourcing activity and transforming inefficient processes
- You’ll be supported by, and will manage, external pension consultants
- Supporting and developing responses to Trustee proposals
Key Experience of the Pension Risk Manager:
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Financial, data analysis and systems experience
- Experience working in an auditing role
- Ability to forecast, plan and budget
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Pension Risk Manager as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pension Risk Manager at a leading pension scheme company, then please apply with your CV below .
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.