Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary sought for by an award-winning consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate who has strong knowledge of UK Pension consulting to join them as a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has made excellent progress in their exams to join a market-leading consultancy as a Pensions Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary:
- Conducting Actuarial valuations and calculations for Pension schemes
- Assessing and managing Pension scheme risks
- Providing advice and recommendations on Pension scheme design and funding strategies
- Collaborating with clients and stakeholders to develop and implement Pension solutions
Key Experience of the Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary:
- Substantial knowledge of a UK Pension consulting environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to explain and interpret complex Pensions data
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Nearly/Newly Actuary at a market-leading consultancy, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.