Modelling Consultant sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who is an experienced Pricing professional to join them as a Modelling Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has experience of pricing ideally gained within the general insurance sector to join a market-leading insurer as a Modelling Consultant.
Responsibilities of the Modelling Consultant:
- Development of new modelling methodologies (e.g. machine learning techniques) to extract more value and insight out of existing datasets
- Identifying and testing new pricing model data to improve understanding, performance and ‘predictiveness’
- Executing the ‘expert judgement’ process in collaboration with Underwriting, to ensure rates and rating logic are informed with the benefit of deep insurance and market knowledge
- Building and maintaining influential and two-way relationships with the Risk and Street Pricing community, as well as Underwriting to ensure effective delivery
Key Experience of the Modelling Consultant:
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of running multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Experience of building and using pricing models ideally using R or Emblem
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Modelling Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Modelling Consultant at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.