Lead Pricing Actuary sought by a renowned London Market and General insurer. Our client are looking for an innovative and experienced Non-Life Pricing Actuary to join their Pricing Team as a Lead Pricing Actuary.
Our client hope to appoint a Lead Pricing Actuary to support the Head of Actuarial Analytics in developing, improving, and recalibrating Pricing tools, as well as developing and maintaining Pricing platforms and the overall process.
Responsibilities of the Lead Pricing Actuary:
- Communicate key insights and recommendations from Pricing algorithm reviews to various stakeholders.
- Maintain and improve existing actuarial pricing tools and build models for new products.
- Work with Underwriting, Analytics, and various Actuarial Teams to ensure models are appropriate and add value to the risk selection process.
Key Experience of the Lead Pricing Actuary:
- IFoA Qualified (or equivalent).
- 5+ years of Pricing experience within General Insurance/London Market.
- Experience of working closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Our client plan to recruit a strong Lead Pricing Actuary as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Lead Pricing Actuary at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.