Investment Associate Consultant sought for a partner led Consultancy with a focus on Asset Liability modelling. Our client is seeking an Investment Associate Consultant to enhance their growing investment technology offering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Investment Associate Consultant with Asset Liability modelling experience to join a partner led Consultancy.
Responsibilities of the Investment Associate Consultant:
- Developing new Asset Modelling tools
- Specifying, testing and rolling out investment modelling technology
- Operating ALM models for risk analysis and strategic reviews
- Assisting with generating and validating yield curves and other investment assumptions
Key Experience of the Investment Associate Consultant:
- Asset Liability Modelling experience
- Technical Investments knowledge
- Experience working with Economic Scenario Generators and Asset Liability models
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Investment Associate Consultant as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Investment Associate Consultant at a partner led Consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.