Investment Analyst sought for an award-winning Consultancy. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified or Nearly Qualified Investment Analyst (CFA or FIA exam track) to join a high performing Investment team at an award-winning Consultancy.
This role will come a hybrid working arrangement and can be based out of several offices across the UK.
Responsibilities of the Investment Analyst:
- Advise clients on a range of topics, including setting investment strategy, managing DC plans and improving member engagement
- Assisting in Investment Manager Research and completion of asset transfers
- Liaising with clients and investment managers on data and administration matters
- Engage with a range of stakeholders internally and externally
Key Experience of the Investment Analyst:
- Part Qualified or Nearly Qualified Investment Analyst (CFA or FIA exam track)
- DB Pensions Investments experience
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Investment Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Investment Analyst at an award-winning Consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.