Head of Credit Risk sought for a market leading Consultancy. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary or CFA candidate with demonstrable experience within Credit Risk to join them as a Head of Credit Risk.
The Head of Credit Risk position is of critical importance to our client who are looking for someone who will integrate with the existing team and help drive growth of market share.
This role can be based out of several offices and includes flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Head of Credit Risk:
- Winning and delivering projects related to credit risk
- Working across credit risk modelling, credit risk frameworks, internal credit rating assessments, credit risk management, illiquid assets and matching adjustments
- Strategic position involved in delivering strategic growth plans and day to day running of the function
Key Experience of the Head of Credit Risk:
- Qualified Actuary or CFA candidate
- UK Insurance experience
- Technical credit risk experience, ideally 1st line although 2nd line will be considered
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Head of Credit Risk as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Head of Credit Risk at a market leading Consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.