Group Actuary sought for by a market-leading life insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who is a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary or qualified by experience to join them as a Group Actuary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience of working in an actuarial reporting function with a good understanding of reporting requirements to join as a Group Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Group Actuary:
- Review accuracy of modelled results and explain key trends and movements
- Contribute to the production of financial reporting results for balance sheets
- Communication of key messages, insights and results to Chief Actuaries and Stakeholders
- Support investigations and ad-hoc analysis as required
Key Experience of the Group Actuary:
- Strong understanding of SII, IFRS or EBS reporting requirements
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce key insights by analysing data
- Strong attention to detail
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Group Actuary as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Group Actuary at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.