GMP Actuarial Consultant sought for a market-leading Pensions Consultancy. Our client is seeking a Part Qualified or Qualified Actuary to join their Pensions Consulting team, focusing on Guaranteed Minimum Pension projects. This role can be based from a number of offices in the UK or fully remote.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified or Qualified Actuary with GMP experience to join a market-leading Pensions Consultancy as a GMP Actuarial Consultant.
Our client are keen to help this individual develop in to a ‘thought leader’, both internally and externally with clients in respect of GMP.
Responsibilities of the GMP Actuarial Consultant:
- Develop and deliver customised solutions to Trustee and Corporate clients, with a primary focus on GMP projects for Defined Benefits schemes
- Checking and reviewing work of colleagues
- Lead on the delivery of strategic advice to clients, in particular on large and complex schemes
- Lead or support on new business prospecting in relation to GMP projects
Key Experience of the GMP Actuarial Consultant:
- Part Qualified or Qualified Actuary
- GMP experience gained from a Defined Benefits Pensions Consulting role
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong GMP Actuarial Consultant as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a GMP Actuarial Consultant at a market-leading Pensions Consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.