Second Line Risk Actuary sought for a leading Mutual Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary who is interested in becoming a Second Line Risk Actuary to enhance their Actuarial function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with experience within Life Insurance to join a leading Mutual Insurer as a Second Line Risk Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Second Line Risk Actuary:
- Validation of actuarial models, interpret results and make recommendations to stakeholders
- Make recommendations and provide continuous improvement to Actuarial systems and processes
- Design and deliver effective communication to ensure results convey risks involved
- Build relationships with a range of stakeholders to ensure delivery of Group risks and business objectives
Key Experience of the Second Line Risk Actuary:
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Life Insurance experience
- Experience within a Risk function would be beneficial, but is not required
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Second Line Risk Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to conduct interviews as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package on offer with this role, as well as flexible working pattern. Study support can be provided for this role if required.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Second Line Risk Actuary then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.