DB Investment Consultant sought for a market-leading Consultancy. Our client is seeking a DB Investment Consultant to enhance their growing Investments Consulting team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with DB Pensions Investments experience gained in a consultancy or fund manager to join a market-leading Consultancy as they continue to grow their market share in this space.
This role can be based from a number of offices in the UK and there are flexible working options available.
Responsibilities of the DB Investment Consultant:
- Providing investment advice to Trustee and Corporate clients
- Formulating advice for clients and presenting at meetings
- Developing new business, including involvement in client prospecting and new business pitches
- Manage small and medium-sized clients and supporting senior colleagues on larger clients
- Supporting and mentoring junior members of the team
Key Experience of the DB Investment Consultant:
- DB Pensions experience gained in a consultancy or fund manager
- Likely to be FIA or CFA Qualified but may be authorised to give investment advice via another qualifications
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong DB Investment Consultant as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a DB Investment Consultant at a partner led Consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion due to the CV not matching the skill set required. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.