Corporate Pensions Consultant sought for a top tier Consultancy. Our client is seeking a Consultant to enhance their growing Corporate Pensions team in a role that can be based in multiple offices across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Consultant with experience in Corporate Consulting to join a top tier Consultancy as a Corporate Pensions Consultant.
If you are currently doing a split role between Trustee and Corporate, this opportunity would allow you to transition into a fully Corporate Consulting role within an established and market-leading team.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Pensions Consultant:
- Act as lead consultant for your own portfolio of clients
- Advising clients on pensions issues including benefit design, risk management projects and funding negotiations
- Leading day-to-day relationships with clients and developing these relationships
- Assist with project managing large projects including valuations and factor reviews
- Networking and securing new business
Key Experience of the Corporate Pensions Consultant:
- Likely to have a relevant professional qualification (e.g. FIA/APMI)
- Relevant UK Pensions Consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Corporate Pensions Consultant as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Corporate Pensions Consultant at a top tier Consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion due to the CV not matching the skill set required. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.