Reserving Contractor sought for a BAU role within one of the largest General Insurance Actuarial functions in the UK market.
Our client is eager to find an experienced Reserving Actuary who thrives within an ever-changing role that will see you working with numerous teams and divisions. You will be expected to work from a hands on perspective, advisory perspective and managerial – in line with the needs of the various teams.
The Reserving Contractor will be expected to hit the ground running in several disciplines. There are multiple roles available as there is a vast amount of work needing assistance.
Key duties and Requirements of the Reserving Contractor Include:
- IFoA Qualification needed
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement is desired
- IFRS17 experience is advantageous but not essential
- Prior people management experience is desirable
- Ambition to make a significant difference within a fast changing Reserving function
- ResQ proficiency is desirable
- Proficiency with R, Python, SAS and SQL is desirable
Benefits of the Reserving Contractor:
- Mostly remote role – ad-hoc travel only
- Strong day rate on offer
- Immediate or delayed start – depending on notice period
- Ability to work across multiple teams and portfolios
- Initial 6 month contract but a strong likelihood of extension
Whether you’re an experienced Reserving Contractor or looking to switch over to the contracting space from a permanent position, this is an opportunity suited to you.
If interested, please submit your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.