Actuary sought for a boutique UK consultancy. Our client are looking for an experienced Non-Life Actuary to support their growing General Insurance team.
Our client have a strong focus on providing a great work life balance, offering fully remote working with the option to work from any of their offices across the UK if you would prefer, as well as a highly flexible working schedule. They also have no work related to audits, operating much like a mutual or large insurer.
Responsibilities of the Actuary:
- Lead on a variety of projects across Capital Modelling, Reserving, Pricing and/or Risk Management for General Insurance and London Market clients.
- Develop relationships with client contacts and help to manage expectations of delivery, content, timescales and cost.
- Contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives.
- Train and develop junior staff members.
Key experience of the Actuary:
- IFoA Qualified (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of Non-Life experience
- Effective verbal and written communication, as well as delegation skills.
Our client are looking to recruit an Actuary as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuary at a UK-based consultancy, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.