Pricing Analyst sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate with around 1-3 years’ experience within general insurance pricing to join them as a Pricing Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience in General Linear Modelling and Machine Learning to join a market-leading insurer as a Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Support the development of new products and benefit features and support the pricing of any relevant new product or benefit changes.
- Carry out analysis and investigations covering topics such as; new business conversion rates, retention, competitor pricing and expense allocation.
- Extract, refine and enrich data.
- Build and run models using advanced analytical techniques, interpreting results and provide insights and recommendations.
Key Experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Experience in pricing in General Insurance, Life Insurance, or Health markets
- Practical knowledge of Generalised Linear Modelling, Machine Learning, or Price Optimisation
- Experience in Radar, SAS, or Emblem
- Experience in Python or R is desirable but not required.
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pricing Analyst at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.