Actuarial Manager sought for a market-leading Consultancy in a hugely varied role. We are delighted to be supporting a market-leading Consultancy as they look to recruit a Qualified Actuary to join them as an Actuarial Manager in their London office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with experience within either Trustee or Corporate DB Pensions to join a market-leading Consultancy as an Actuarial Manager.
This opportunity will see you working on Corporate consulting for UK DB pension schemes alongside buy and sell side transactions, corporate M&A and end-game solutions.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Manager:
- Focus on the delivery of varied client projects
- Corporate Consulting advice in areas such as scheme funding and liability management
- Involvement in corporate M&A, investments, end-game strategy and risk transfer
- Attend client meetings and build relationships with a range of stakeholders, including asset managers and insurers
- Contribute to the development of junior colleagues
Key Experience of the Actuarial Manager:
- Qualified Actuary (or qualified by experience)
- Trustee or Corporate Pensions Consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Manager as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Manager at a market-leading Consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion due to the CV not matching the skill set required. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.