Actuarial Manager sought for by a leading multi-market consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate who has knowledge of financial reporting with experience in Solvency II and/or IFRS Reporting to join them as an Actuarial Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is a Qualified Actuary or qualified by experience to join a market-leading consultancy as an Actuarial Manager.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Manager:
- Working across a range of IFRS 17 projects – performing implementation, analyses, development, and model design
- Manage various teams in the Actuarial Department to ensure the prompt and efficient delivery of work
- Manage and develop client relationships – this will include budgeting, resolving issues and project planning
Key Experience of the Actuarial Manager:
- Substantial knowledge of the Life or Non-Life Insurance industry
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Proven knowledge of financial reporting
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Manager as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Manager at a market-leading consultancy, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.