Actuarial Consultant sought for by a award-winning consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate who is making good progress in completing the IOFA exams to join them as an Actuarial Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has experience in a substantial experience in Actuarial Consultancy to join a market-leading consultancy as an Actuarial Consultant.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Consultant:
- Analysing and evaluating Pension Schemes
- Providing advice on Funding and Investment Strategies
- Conducting Actuarial Valuations and Calculations
- Assisting with Risk Management and Compliance
- Communicating complex concepts to clients in a clear and concise manner
Key Experience of the Actuarial Consultant:
- Strong knowledge of Actuarial Principles and Practices
- Experience in Pension Scheme Valuations and Calculations
- Familiarity with Regulatory Requirements and Compliance
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex Pensions data
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Consultant at a market-leading consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.Apply now for this role