Actuarial Consultant sought for by a market-leading Life Consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate who has experience in an Actuarial Life role to join them as an Actuarial Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role to join a market-leading Consultancy as an Actuarial Consultant.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Consultant:
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, from risk management to mergers and acquisitions.
- Working with clients to understand their unique business challenges and develop strategies to help them achieve their goals.
- Working with clients from a range of industries and be able to build strong relationships based on trust and collaboration.
- Provide insights and recommendations that help drive decision-making and improve outcomes.
Key Experience of the Actuarial Consultant:
- Substantial knowledge of the Life Insurance/Consultancy industry
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Good progress in the IoFA exams
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Consultant at a market-leading consultancy, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.