Actuarial Analyst sought for by a market-leading life insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who is a making good progress in their IFoA exams to join them as an Actuarial Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience of working in an Actuarial Life Insurance role with a good understanding of Actuarial practices to join as an Actuarial Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Deliver a range of technical tasks including pricing of new propositions and basis recommendations
- Support the team when required across a range of cross functional projects
- Identifying and specify technical calculations
- Help produce adhoc MI for the management of the business
Key Experience of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Knowledge of the Life Insurance industry and products
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Making good progress with the IFoA exams
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Analyst at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.