Overview of company
Prudential plc provides life and health insurance and asset management, with a focus on Asia and Africa. We help people to get the most out of life, by making healthcare affordable and accessible and by promoting financial inclusion. We protect people’s wealth, help them grow their assets and empower them to save for their goals. The Group currently has more than 18 million customers across Asia and Africa.
As a graduate joining our team, you will receive on the job training to enable you to contribute to the team’s goals and objectives. Examples of what you might be doing include:
- Producing and maintaining capital modelling methodology and standards
- Developing market and insurance risk modelling methodology and assumptions
- Providing expertise and oversight for risk and correlation methodology and assumptions
- Monitoring the Group’s capital structure and highlighting issues or opportunities
Candidates should ideally possess:
- Strong mathematical capabilities and an interest in solving technical problems related to actuarial and risk modelling
- A proven understanding of statistics and statistical methods
- A strong eye for detail and critical thinking skills
- Good organisational skills to plan, manage and prioritise own workload
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Prudential’s purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We do that for customers and employees alike.
We know that career decisions are significant – and that you entrust us with your time, talent, and passion. In exchange, to honour the trust you place in us, we pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow, and Succeed.
We offer an attractive benefits package, including generous study support for the actuarial exams.
To apply for the role, please follow the link at the bottom of this advert. Please ensure you attach your CV and a covering letter.