What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Actuaries work with uncertainty. Join us and you’ll help clients analyse how future events – anything from a corporate takeover to a major natural disaster – could affect them.
What you’d do
You might be calculating the impact of changing demographics or legislation on pension schemes in Human Resource Consulting.
Or, calculating the effects that changes in financial markets have on different organisations; or how likely a business is to be hit by an earthquake in Actuarial & Insurance Management Solutions.
You’ll learn how to use complex financial and statistical theories to weigh up the risks and estimate the odds of what might happen. Just as important, you’ll develop a flair for presenting your findings in simple, easy to understand language. What’s more, early client exposure will broaden your experience.
Our offer to you
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and receive a pay rise after every exam. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
- We’ll support you towards becoming an Actuary with the Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries. We’ll provide you with formal learning courses, study leave , full financial support and internal tutorials.
Visit our website for further details on what we can offer you.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- A UCAS tariff of at least 320 (or equivalent) including a B in maths at A-level
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 11 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.