This job provides an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career by joining the Experience Analysis team responsible for delivery of key metrics to the business.
Experience Analysis Production and Development
– Produce and analysis of Quarterly Experience Analysis outputs of all countries by making extensive use of SAS.
– Developments and enhancements of experience analysis
– Liaise with Pricing team and provide required analysis on:
– Pricing Assumptions
– Re-pricing recommendations
– Ad-hoc client’s analysis
– Delivery Major Quarterly Client’s Review
– Analyse Results, prepare Power Point presentation explaining major key indicators of results
– Liaise with teams across multiple functions on validation data source
– Develop New Analysis to Analyse risk and refunds shape
– Provide risk shape recommendations, helping to set-up new Earning rules for US GAAP
– Provide input to Pricing team in order to continuously improve pricing models
– Support development of GLM and Forecasting Platform
– Perform reconciliation between Actuarial reports and Finance profit share statements
– Increase efficiency of production processes.
– Automating processes to minimise human error.
• Numerate Degree (Maths, Stats)
• Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SAS
• Knowledge of SQL and VBA
• Concern for detail and quality, and ongoing process improvement.
• Communication Skills
• Proactive Self Starter, with the energy to thrive in a fast-changing environment
• Time management skills
• Relevant work experience
• General insurance Experience/awareness
• Utilising S/W packages to extract data, manipulate and provide narrative on results
• Good working knowledge of SAS
To apply, please click on the visit website button from which you will be taken our careers page. Please search for this vacancy using Requisition ID: INTL15334