Looking for a Senior Risk Actuary to join a well-established and successful Actuarial Risk team based in London. In this role you will be responsible for using your technical expertise to deliver a variety of risk management initiatives, deep dives, and validation.
Key duties (including, but not limited to):
- Providing insights to the business: As part of each deliverable and each interaction with the business you will need to be curious in order to provide high-quality insights and challenge to enable better risk management and business decisions whilst being aware of the commercial implications of your recommendations for the business
- Stakeholder engagement: In your role you will participate in business meetings throughout various functions and build strong relationships with these stakeholders to support the business in risk based decision making
- Good communication skills will be required to make certain that deliverables are structured logically, and key messages are communicated clearly to ensure appropriate impact. This will also include presenting findings and recommendations to the business and being receptive to feedback
- Being a technical expert and key deliverables: You will focus on the quantitative elements of risk management, including but not limited to Insurance, Capital, and Performance Risks
- Nearly or newly qualified actuary with the Institute & Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) or equivalent, with at least 3 years of insurance experience