Jump start your career in finance while getting a world-recognised professional qualification. APR will fund your study and provide real work experience at a range of clients across the UK and Ireland, earning while you learn.
APR provides high-quality technical, data-driven and modelling solutions to clients in the financial sector. These solutions take the form of:
- Consulting projects, where we use our skills and expertise to address a variety of client needs, primarily from our own offices.
- Seconding our staff to clients, where we work directly in client teams and their offices for a period of time to provide support on a wide range of projects.
- Technical training services, where we pass on our in-depth knowledge of key regulations, software and actuarial concepts to our clients.
About the Actuarial Analyst programme
We are now recruiting for Actuarial Analysts!
This programme is perfect for talented, highly numerate school leavers who want to develop a career in areas that are widely anticipated to be in high demand in future – these include finance, data analysis, coding and modelling.
APR’s actuarial analyst scheme provides a fantastic start to your career, without the need to have been to university:
- You will be joining a very select team of outstanding staff, as we only take on the best candidates and don’t compromise on quality – as demonstrated by our actuarial exam record and excellent client feedback.
- As an APR analyst you will receive some of the best training in the industry, from a highly experienced team of colleagues – you’ll be given hands-on training in a variety of software packages, coding languages, and key technical and professional skills to ensure a lightning start to your development so that you’re equipped to dazzle our clients while working on projects.
- You’ll have the chance to make a significant impact early on in your APR career, whether it be delivering high-quality solutions to clients or working on in-house projects, helping to develop our successful business.
- An analyst role with APR will give you unrivalled variety in your work, through exposure to different types of clients across the whole spectrum of actuarial work, offering a real breadth of experience.
- APR will fully support you, both financially and with high-quality training. You will also be provided with a mentor who you can turn to for day-to-day support and who will look after your ongoing development and future career plans.
- This is an opportunity to ‘earn while you learn’. With a generous starting salary plus bonus, and future increases based on experience and performance, the analyst role is a great chance to work towards a meaningful qualification without accumulating student debt
We welcome applications for this role from individuals looking towards a September 2021 start date.
Applicants should be highly numerate and analytical, with good communication skills, and be enthusiastic to learn.
For our Actuarial Analyst role, we are looking for candidates with (or predicted to achieve) the following minimum level of academic qualifications (or equivalents):
- 128 UCAS points (equivalent to ABB at A-Level).
- Grade A at A-level in a Maths-related subject.
- Grade 7 at GCSE in English Language.
However, we are willing to consider applications that don’t quite meet this standard where there are extenuating circumstances – please make this clear when submitting your application.
We expect the application of successful candidates to demonstrate a genuine appetite for working towards a professional qualification, a desire to excel in a mathematically challenging and technically demanding role, and a clear sense of why you think APR is a good match for your abilities and ambitions; applications not touching on these areas are likely to be rejected.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply