Human Capital Solutions Consulting: Graduate Programme
At Aon, our people are our most valued asset. We want to attract, motivate and retain the best people — and so do our clients.
Every organisation, industry and economy around the world is confronting more disruption than ever before. And, with industry lines rapidly blurring, companies in every sector are competing to hire a limited number of talented, skilled individuals. Having the right people on board is the key to maximising business growth and managing volatility.
Through our human capital solutions practice, we work collaboratively with our clients to understand the people, jobs and rewards their businesses needs to succeed. We are partners and trusted advisors to all sorts of companies, from the largest global organisations and FTSE 100 household names to smaller emerging companies.
Within our human capital solutions practice, we recruit graduates into the following specialist service lines:
- Our advising board and management teams ensure that an organisation’s pay and benefits align with their business strategy and culture — as well as being competitive in their markets
- Talent assessment. Our talent assessment practice allows clients to maximise their investment in people through innovative, online psychometric assessment tools — which helps clients to attract, select and manage their teams
- Performance and analytics. Our performance and analytics practice helps companies optimise workforce performance, manage people risk and use data to increase agility and resilience
Whichever business area you choose to work in, you’ll be working with a diverse range of companies from across the UK and Europe.
Your learning and development will be fast-paced and hands-on, giving you essential technical knowledge and client management skills, as well as the opportunity to develop client relationships early on in your career. We encourage our people to take ownership for managing their own careers and building their client base. The ever-evolving business landscape requires companies to think differently, and change the way they operate. As a result, our consultants have varied and challenging roles.
- A minimum of a 2:1 in any discipline
- Naturally curious, enthusiastic and highly motivated to find solutions
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Ability to build positive, collaborative relationships
After the graduate programme, what’s next?
During the programme, you’ll be encouraged to explore opportunities across the business in a wide breadth of areas. Starting as an analyst, you’ll be immersed in all areas of your department, allowing you to specialise in the area that interests you most.
After completing your training on the graduate programme, you’ll be able to take on more and more responsibility on client projects. This allows you to develop your skill set and build client relationships as you work your way up to a consultant role.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply