Join Aon as an Employee Benefits graduate and discover how we deliver expert advice on the issues affecting our clients and help to make a real difference to their businesses and the way they operate.
We recognise the learning, development, and social value for our Early Career colleagues and we are a firm believer in adopting a flexible working style that encourages time spent in the office, working from home and on client sites.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organisation, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
Health Solutions: Employee Benefits
The world of work is changing, fast. Economic migration, rising retirement age and longer working hours all impact our health and wellbeing.
That’s where we come in. With our help, more and more organisations are offering flexible, financial benefits that can be tailored to suit their employees’ lifestyles; it’s an excellent way to reward and retain talent. We’re leading the way in the design, implementation and management of modern employee benefits and benefits programmes.
We’re a business-to-business operation, working with many household names as well as smaller enterprises. Join us and become part of a global team of experts who are changing the way employees use and value their benefits.
Your role as an Employee Benefits Broking and & Consulting Graduate:
From the get-go, you’ll meet our clients, learn about their businesses and advise them on employee reward programmes. By helping to deliver expert advice on the issues affecting them, you’ll make a real difference to their businesses and the way they operate.
You’ll take part in a rotational programme, which allows you to spend time in each of our specialist areas before deciding where you want to specialise.
As an Aon Graduate, you will be enrolled onto our Launch Programme when you join. This development programme is built around the following core elements:
- Business learning – on the job learning and experiences giving you the opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding of the team and solution line you have joined. You will also work with a team of colleagues being supported by the Health executive developing new ideas in pursuit of delivering business excellence for our clients
- Centralised learning – UK graduates complete an Aon Induction, monthly webinars, business skills training and workshops; all designed to help you develop your knowledge of Aon, build your confidence and your network across our business
Your career beyond your Graduate programme
Once you’ve completed the formal graduate programme, you’ll continue to receive lots of support at Aon. As well as continued technical and business skills training. To aid your professional development you’ll receive regular performance feedback, and work with your line manager towards promotions, enabling you to progress.
If you are interested in this graduate programme and would like to apply, here are some things to help you:
- You will need to have or be on track to achieve a 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in any degree subject
What are we looking for?
- Motivation and ambition – you will need to be able to articulate why you want to join the Employee Benefits Broking & Consulting programme
- Commercial awareness – this helps us to provide support and advice to our clients with clarity and confidence
- Curious, enthusiastic, and highly motivated to find solutions
Here are the locations where we have graduate opportunities this year:
Start date: August 2024