The world of work is changing rapidly. Economic migration, a rising retirement age and longer working hours all have an impact on our health and wellbeing.
With our help, more and more organisations are offering flexible, financial benefits that can be tailored to their employees’ lifestyles to reward and retain talent. We are a leader in the design, implementation and management of modern, financial benefits programmes.
We are a business-to-business operation, working with many household-name corporations, as well as smaller enterprises. Our innovative, ‘best-in-class’ solutions help clients make decisions on financial benefit design and provisions that optimise their investment while incentivising employees.
Our size and reputation enable us to deliver for our clients in three distinct areas of employee benefits: Health and Risk Benefits; Defined Contribution Pensions; and Communication and Flexible Benefits.
Prepare to make an immediate impact as you demonstrate your passion for customer service. You’ll quickly learn about our business, develop your professional skills and build strong relationships with clients and colleagues. In return, on top of your salary and benefits, you’ll be fully supported to study for the Certificate in Financial Services.
- 112 UCAS points from your top 3 A Levels (or equivalent) or 260 UCAS points for exams sat prior to 2017 (excluding General Studies) i.e. BBC
- Five grade A*- C GCSEs including Maths and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- True understanding of the value of customer service
- Clear aptitude for teamwork, planning and organising
- Keen desire to build on your basic understanding of insurance and progress your career quickly
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
All our Apprenticeship roles are permanent positions with Aon, which means we invest in your long-term future from day one. Once you have completed your 18-month Apprenticeship, your training and development doesn’t stop there. You will continue to grow your career as an Employee Benefits Consultant, as well as continuing your studies for the Certificate in Financial Services.
Our 18-month Level 3 Employee Benefits Apprentice Programme will provide you with the communication, marketing and client facing skills for a long running career in Employee Benefits Consulting, as well supporting you through the Certificate in Financial Services.
There will be plenty of on-the-job, business skills, and technical training to help you develop the skills needed to provide innovative solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of client-facing transactional service activities
- Meeting our clients to learn about their businesses and advise them on employee reward programmes
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of clients’ benefits programmes
- Contributing proactively to client satisfaction, retention and profitability
- Carrying out administrative tasks contributing to the marketing process
- Inputting data accurately to maintain management information
Our business leaders are committed to your future and you’re encouraged to make the most of your time with them. Here are some of the important relationships you’ll build:
- Your Apprentice network– you’ll meet Apprentices from all areas of Aon in the UK, helping you navigate our business and grow a support network from day one
- Your mentor– an experienced colleague who can help you out with career guidance, specific issues or any general thoughts or queries you have
- Business seniors– many experienced colleagues will be actively interested and involved in your development
- The Early Careers Team– here to help smooth the way, open doors and advise you on developing your knowledge, skills and prospects