What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
What you’d do
On our summer internship in Actuarial you’ll experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You can join one of two areas:
You might be calculating the impact of changing demographics or legislation on pension schemes in Human Resource Consulting.
Or calculating the effects that changes in financial markets have on different organisations; or how likely a business is to be hit by an earthquake in Actuarial & Insurance Management Solutions.
If you’re in your penultimate year, build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists for six weeks during the summer. You could also be in the final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate degree place confirmed. Either way, you could go back to university with a graduate job offer.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary during your internship.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- A UCAS tariff of at least 320 (or equivalent) including a B in maths at A-level
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 11 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.