Are you interested in doing a graduate scheme? Check out the graduate schemes at Xafinity to see if they are right for you…
Xafinity is a specialist pensions consulting firm which recruits graduates as actuarial assistants. On Xafinity’s graduate scheme you will develop analysis and communication skills which you will need in order to build a successful career in a challenging field.
Actuarial study package
Xafinity’s study package supports trainees as they study to become qualified actuaries. The package is flexible to meet individual requirements and includes:
- Full payment towards exam fees, study materials, tutorials, mock exams and all administration costs
- Study leave of one day per week
- Office study area and supportive colleagues including mentoring.
Actuarial assistants at Xafinity also focus on developing skills to use in the real world via a series of in-house and external training sessions. These skills will be used for:
- Understanding the actuarial profession and the pensions industry
- Accumulating general business and finance knowledge
- Improving your ability to deal with clients and being able to explain complex concepts in simple terms.
Advice and support
On joining Xafinity, a qualified actuary will be assigned as your mentor to offer support and guidance whenever you need it.
You will also be assigned a buddy who will help you to settle in to your new job and keep an eye on how you are getting on. They will be your first point of contact when you are finding things difficult.
Benefits and rewards
Trainees earn a competitive salary which is reviewed on a regular basis, as well as becoming a member of the flexible benefits scheme.
Find out more about Xafinity.