The latest Actuarial Profession Guide is now available for you to enjoy!
The actuarial profession is for those who consider all the factors surrounding a decision.
“The most informative guide to the actuarial profession”
Rose Ellis, Aon
This year’s informative guide will provide you with the most comprehensive source of career-related information for the Actuarial Career sector.
The contents covered this year includes:
- Profession Overview: An overview of the Actuarial Career sector, written in partnership with the Institute & Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) and experts in the industry.
- The IFoA & Qualifications: Find out more about the IFoA and what qualifications are needed to join the sector.
- Internship Profiles: Hear the experiences of people that have undertaken internships with Actuarial employers
- Trainee Profiles: Find out more about the training process from first-hand sources and see what they have to say about their experience.
- Senior Profiles: See what it’s like to work in the world of Actuaries by reading the journeys of people who are currently in the Actuarial profession.
- Find the Right Job: Tips and advice on how to increase your chances in the application process and the questions to ask when looking for a job in the Actuarial profession.
- Course Provider Directory: A comprehensive directory of the UK’s Leading Undergraduate and Postgraduate Actuarial course providers
- Employer Directory: A comprehensive directory of employers recruiting within the Actuarial Profession.
- Job Finder: A summary of employment opportunities offered, office locations, benefits, and how to apply.
This will take you through the basics and beyond of the insurance profession: before applying for jobs featured on www.actuarialcareers.co.uk.
Enjoy your copy today!